The quality of the final result after the procedure is 50% dependent on competent post procedural care with the help of recommended medications and hygiene rules.
Hyperaemia and minor swelling in the affected area may occur in the first hours after the procedure, but will later disappear completely.
The effects after the procedure increase over time, for the first 2 weeks the effects strengthen, after 14 days the client may notice the effect in the form of the “mist”, or light “powder”. The final result is visible after 4 weeks after the first procedure. After that, we can evaluate the result and asses the necessity to repeat the treatment.
- During the 24 hours after the treatment, do not wash or apply anything on the face.
- In case of discomfort sensations, panthenol or bepanthen can be applied.
- After the procedure, the skin must be treated with Corsodyl for the duration of the healing period – 2-3 days.
- During the 48 hours following the procedure it is not advised to visit the sauna, gym, and tanning salon and use makeup.
- More information is available in the "Pamphlet on aftercare for micropigmentation procedures", which the client receives along with other documentation prior to the procedure.
For achieving lasting results a course of 2-3 procedures with intervals of 3-4 weeks is recommended.