The quality of the final result after the procedure is 50% dependent on competent post-procedural care with the help of recommended medications and hygiene rules.
A heightened colour intensity on the micro hair tattoo area may persist for 7-10 days, then the area will lighten and become optimally close to the desired colour, which was originally chosen in the form of a pigment.
- After the procedure, the skin must be treated with chlorhexidine or Corsodyl for the duration of the healing period – 7-10 days.
- Do not allow your head to come into contact with water for the duration of the first 3 days.
- For the duration of 7-10 days following the hair pigmentation, do not sunbathe and do not apply makeup to the affected area.
- Do not take long baths, thermal procedures, including the sauna and the swimming pool, for the duration of at least two weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid physical impact on the healing area. Do not touch! Do not itch! Do not peel!
- More information is available in the "Pamphlet on aftercare for micropigmentation procedures", which the client receives along with other documentation prior to the procedure.
To achieve the required quality and greater durability of the advanced trichopigmentation, 1-2 additional correction procedures should be carried out with recommended intervals of 1-3 months. The procedure is considered incomplete without correction.