You will learn
- Correctly determine the depth of the pigment in thе
- Work without a clear contour, without leaving joints and spots;
- Determine the required number of passes depending on the client’s skin type
General course information
The training is based on materials of the center. The course is developed for practitioners.
The price includes
- student’s workbook,
- lunches and coffee – breaks.
Student’s works take place on real models under our supervision!
The total duration of the course is 7 hours (1 day). Classes are held both individually and in mini-groups.
The training is held by Alesia Rybak – a certified specialist in machine and manual micropigmentation and aesthetic dermapigmentation with more than 7 years’ experience
This course will suit you if
- You have basic knowledge of micropigmentation and would like to improve your performance technique.
- You are a practicing specialist, but have many questions that prevent you from moving on.
- You would like your works to look better and more aesthetically pleasing.
- You want to be a demanded, high-class specialist in the field of micropigmentation.